What Are the Benefits of Reglazing a Bathtub?
If you have an older, damaged bathtub and are considering buying a new one, you may want to think again. Bathtub refinishing is an excellent option that has many benefits.
Here are the ways bathtub reglazing can be the better choice:
- It allows you to use your bathtub for many more years. Once a bathtub has been refinished and is properly maintained while using it, you can continue to save money on a replacement for 5-10 years.
- Cost-saving is something we’re all looking for these days, and there’s no better way to save hundreds of dollars on a bathtub replacement than bathtub refinishing. Bathtub reglazing costs a fraction of what a new bathtub will cost you.
- Continuing to use your bathtub in its refurnished state also avoids adding a bathtub to your local landfill, thus helping the environment.
- Reglazing your bathtub, as well as other fixtures like sinks, tile, and cabinets, can allow you to renovate your entire bathroom for a fraction of hiring a contractor.
- Many older bathtubs have lead. Fixtures manufactured before 1984 often have lead levels considered to be unsafe. Having your bathtub reglazed helps keep you safe.
Reusing your bathtub and other bathroom fixtures saves money, the hassle of renovation, protects against harmful lead exposure, and protects the local environment.
Learn More About How Bathtub Refinishing Can Benefit You
Bathtub Reglazing Specialist Inc. has helped hundreds of clients reap these benefits for themselves. Our services also include tub and tile reglazing, tub and tile resurfacing, refinishing sinks, and cabinet refinishing. Contact us today for a free assessment and quote. You’ll be glad you did!